The excellent performance of the
MILLIBAR-SDLINE spraybooth depends
essentially on 3 elements.
The perfect combination of these 3 elements allows Millibar to obtain an even, regular air flow without any turbulent areas.
The performance obtained in this way is not even comparable to those old semi-downdraft spraybooths present on the market or known up to now.
- >> Specific air volume calculated on the booth dimensions
- >> Booth pressure maintained constant at around “0” pa
- >> Section and position of the air intake in the filtering plenum proportioned to the size of the booth and to the height of the rear air suction wall
Other unique features for high performances with low energy consumptions:
• Partial warm air recirculation in bake mode to obtain
• Inverter on exhaust motor to adjust pressure inside the spraybooth.
No need of pit excavations
No need of metal basement and ramps